Counterfeiting across the world is predicted to increase by 3% a year as globalisation creates increasingly complex and lengthy supply chains, according to new research from PMMI, the US Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
- DataDot Technology Limited Provides Peace of Mind for 1 million FIAT Drivers
- How Counterfeiting Can Destroy Your Brand & Business
- Toll of counterfeiting and piracy predicted to top $2.3 trillion as call made for governments to do more
- Counterfeiting to grow by 3% a year
- Food security app protects premium Aussie foods in Asia